Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

First January Weekend


Yesterday a family friend was nice enough to take all three of my kids out for an afternoon of sledding and playing in the snow.




I thought I would take an opportunity to brag on my Mikayla's creative photography skills. All these snow day photos are hers.




 That's my baby : )

 Snow fight!


 New Year snow

Brrrr!!
 


 You can see more of Mikayla's photos here at Tumblr



I have to confess, laying around on the ice all afternoon is not my idea of a good time. Call me crazy. 
Thank you, Ben, for being more fun than my kids' mom! :D 

I stayed home to work on, what feels like, the never-ending holiday clean up at my house!

 

Today I'm working on my after-Christmas living room. I'm excited to have a fresh winter room to cozy up in!


More photos soon, when I've got it all together. What are you up to this first Sunday in January? Do you like afternoons out in the icy cold, or staying inside and enjoying the view?


A couple of new things over at The Penny and the Pearl

 
 





 I hope you'll come visit when you have a chance! 

Happy Sunday, all!

Jeanette




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!