Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Vintage Valentine's Day Printables



Hi guys!

Just popping in today to share a couple of vintage printable images you can use for Valentine cards, tags or other creative projects. 





This vintage sheet music is from my own collection, and I've used it for several projects over the last couple of years. 





I decoupaged it to the love letter box that is on my Vintage Door Valentine Mantel right now. {Also shown in my blog header}

This would be really cute to make Valentine cones with, decoupage a keepsake box or even as a fun element on your vintage romantic Valentine's Day table. This could be the starting point for a sweet anniversary project, as well. The possibilities are endless! 






This sweet vintage postcard is also from my collection. Although it mentions a "get well message" on the edge, that is easily covered with ribbon or paper {or snipped off}. Of course, it could be used as a get well card, too : ) 




This postcard was the starting point for the wedding invitations I created for my daughter's DIY budget wedding {more about that here}

Simply right-click the images to save to your computer, and print in any size you need. For the postcard, you could also edit it with PicMonkey to add your own printed text. 

Happy Valentine creating, friends!

Jeanette

6 comments:

  1. I love both of these...especially the sheet music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette,
    You are so creative. I love the sheet music valentine's box. That is so cute.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty Jeanette!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so sweet Jeanette! I think the postcard made a fabulous vintage styled wedding invite! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative and I truly enjoy reading your blog... Everything you do seems to come from the heart..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disposable Coveralls PolyGuard SMS W/Hood, Elastic Boot & Wrist.
    COVERALLS For Asbestos and Lead Abatement, Remediation Activities

    Coveralls Cat 3 TYPE 5-6 with hood and booties made of non-woven SMS Fabric with elastic polypropylene at the ankles, face, and waist and with Elastic wrist, as well as a self-adhesive flap for a better closing / sealing at the neck. Microsafe Disposable Coverall Suit

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!