Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 21, 2014

Repurposed Vintage Projects





If you've been following Creating a Life for awhile, you know that repurposing, upcycling and reinventing is what we're all about over here.

Throw a little vintage into the mix, and it's even better! 


Recently I was asked by Hometalk to curate a board of repurposed vintage projects. How fun! 

Of course I was excited to start putting together some of my favorites to share. 




old dresser converted to beverage center, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, After transformed to an outdoor beverage center

You all know that Bliss is a master at upcycling vintage and reclaimed items. Although my bar would probably be filled with milk and cookies {smile} this is one of my all time favorite repurposed vintage projects!



shower curtain made from vintage bedspread, bathroom ideas, crafts, home decor, repurposing upcycling, reupholster, window treatments

I absolutely love vintage linens, and have collected vintage white bedspreads over the years. How pretty is this repurposed vintage bedspread-turned-shower-curtain from Daisy Mae Belle

You'll find these and other inspiring projects made from repurposed vintage doors, crates, cribs and even springs on my Hometalk board!







I'd love it if you'd pop over to my Hometalk page for some Repurposed Vintage Inspiration!


8 comments:

  1. I love the piano desk top, I have also seen pianos turned into a bar yet always thought like you, milk and cookies, or perhaps a juice bar :)
    Love the projects that inspire new ideas for projects already inspiring.

    I have not avoided getting back to you and thanking you on your note, but the note card has not arrived, I hope it was not lost in the mail or in someone else's box here.
    In any case love your creative energy in working your projects to work best for your creative life.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the re love inspiration. The repurposed bar is pretty neat.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannette I so noticed, I feel so blessed to be in the good company of friends and all they inspire.

    It was a total shock to me! To again see myself featured.

    See you soon
    Xx
    Dore

    Ps, you are so deserving of any feature, your love and passion that goes into what you create is so welcomed by all who take notice. I received my Home issue and did not want to spoil it for any who was featured until they received their copy. I was jumping for joy to be in again another feature with you beautiful ladies that inspire my heart in one way or another.

    Well my sweet friend I am off to sand a couple more kitchen cabinet doors. I have been painting my kitchen cabinets white, would love to have been able to do my paint thing to them in all my distressed look, but it took all my might to degloss the base cabinets, and then make it a bit easier on myself by sanding the doors a bit to rough them up so the primer had something to hold onto, then to paint. I am loving getting rid of dark oak cabinet finish to a much more calming shade of white.
    The next time I refinish cabinets it will be ones I can tear off the walls and do open shelving lol! What a job.

    See you soon.
    Blessings with days ahead of you.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.Gants

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a good point here! I totally agree with what you have said!! Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
    Yellowstone S04 Red Hooded Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful share. I love the designs you have shared in this article. Thanks for sharing this with us. Now it's time to avail https://beelinebuild.com/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get your hands on the Los Angeles Lakers Classic Triple Red Varsity Jacket today and enjoy free shipping! Show off your team spirit in style with this sleek and comfortable jacket featuring the Lakers' iconic colors and logo. Hurry and order now to take advantage of this limited time offer and receive your jacket right at your doorstep without any shipping fees.





    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for these ideas and I love vintage project design. Keep sharing more article with us. Now it's time to avail Airport Shuttle Services in Los Angeles for more information.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!